Zulty’s hosted phone systems are a great option for small businesses that provide most of the benefits of a premise based system, with a lower up front cost.
Benefits of hosted “No capital Outlay”
- No system to maintain
- Each user comes with smart phone integration (through an iOS or Android App)
- Deploy phones at different sites
- As you grow you can migrate to a Zulty’s premise based phone system, and keep your phones and programming
- Zulty’s support and local support/training from Evolving Technologies
- High Quality Internet Connection
- Cat5e or Cat6 ethernet connection at all phone locations
- Intelligent router and networking equipment to provide quality of service “QOS” and Bandwidth Utilization (Network will need to prioritize the voice calls)
- Power over Ethernet switches are highly recommended to provide clean power to each phone.
We will assess your current network setup for you, and let you know if we see anything that does not meet these requirements. If needed, we will quote a Cisco or Ubiquiti Enterprise Network Solution to meet the needs of your business and the hosted phone system.
With a hosted solution, there is a monthly recurring cost for each device. Therefore, if you are interested in 15 or more phones, a local/premise based phone system should be considered to reduce overall cost and reliability of VoIP calls.
Telephones and hardware can be rented or purchased outright, depending on the financial needs of your business.